Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daily wax melts March 7th 2013

-LSC Peppermint Snow Cookies in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This scent was good, a sweet peppermint with a light bakery note. Strength was about medium with good lasting power.

-HHS Soft Blanket in the first floor (24W hot plate). Even though this doesn´t have much in common with the YC scent Soft Blanket (which is one of the only scents I keep buying from YC in candle form) it is a nice fresh scent, a delicate citrus laundry blend. Good throw and staying power, too!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Almond Macaroon (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tea light). This was a really weird but good scent..it was super strong...sort of like a cleanser with an almond scent? To me this had no bakery note whatsoever but as I said, more like a cleanser, shampoo or the likes. Super duper strong throw and lasted all the day (8 hour tea light).

-Happy Hippy Scents Serendipity Divine Joy in the living room (tea light). I believe Divine Joy is toasted marshmallow... this had a good throw however it did pull that vomit-y sour buttercream note I sometimes get usually from caramel or praline scents. I still somehow liked it and will try it again. The wax was total PITA to get out of my warmer when it was solid...even the freezer method didn´t work so I had to remelt it to remove it from my warmer and it had a really icky sticky texture.

-CFTKR OMG Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). I enjoyed this sweet cake scent. To me it had a raisin and slight cinnamon note but it was pretty strong and good. And I love the color =) Lasted through a good amount of hours and threw well.

-Front Porch Loopy Serendipity & Pink Sugar Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). A good blend however the marshmallow and PS didn´t come through and the fruit loops note was the strongest one. Had good throw and staying power!


No comments:

Post a Comment