Thursday, March 28, 2013

Daily wax melts March 20th 2013

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Nectarine & Mint in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a nice fresh fruity scent with a good throw and it stayed almost all day long!

-Ten Digit Creations Laundry Day in the first floor (24W hot plate). This is an amazing laundry scent. It doesn´t have that wet linen smell some laundry scents tend to have. It´s just a pure clean scent with a strong throw and amazing lasting power.

-TBG Blackberry Hearts (2 cubes, tea light) in the kitchen. Shannon´s blackberry scents are amazing, very fresh and tart, not perfumey. This was a tart and sweet scent and had a really nice throw. I enjoyed it and would definitely repurchase.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). I think I used 2 tarts and got a light throw from this. I prefer Serendipity blended anyway so next time I will mix it with something.

-Heavenleigh Apothecary Serendipity Italian Biscotti in the living room (24W hot plate). One of my favorite blends from HA. A nice crisp italian cookie blended with my all-time fave scent Serendipity. Great strong throw and lasted through most of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Blackberry Hearts & Serendipity Italian Biscotti sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete