Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daily wax melts March 1st 2013

March already! Yay! January and February are possibly my least fave months (together with July, it´s just too hot!)... so I am happy they´re over!

-TBG Jack Frost (2 cubes, 24W hot plate) in the bedroom. One of my favorite sweet peppermint scents, the TBG version is very strong and lasts all day long! Awesome!

- TBG Cinderella Would Be Jealous in the first floor (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). This is TBG´s version of the Lush Snowcake scent. A great sweet almond frosting scent with a slightly perfumey note. This had medium strength and good staying power.

-Lil´Kitchen Candles Lemon Lush Noel in the kitchen (tea light). An awesome sweet lemon bakery scent I truly enjoyed. Had a good throw and lasted well through a tealight (8 hours).

-Beaux Savons Frais Serendipity in the living room (tea light). A good basic serendipity scent with good throw and lasting power. 

-Front Porch Scoopable Wax in Pink Serendipity and Zucchini Bread Cupcakes in the living room (24W hot plate). While this isn´t exactly soft wax I had no problem scooping out the wax at all. I just took a metal spoon and it was pretty easy. I think once you start digging in the jar it get even easier as the risk of spreading wax crumbles around is getting lower the more wax you have used up. Awesome combination! The serendipity and the creamy buttery zuke bread cupcakes just mix so well together! The throw was strong and lasted all day long.

-Front Porch Caramel Vanilla Buttercream Cupcakes brittle in the living room (about 3-4 slices) in the living room (24W hot plate). This is probably one of my top favorite scents from FP. It is soooooooooo yummy!! This is one of the first caramel scents I actually enjoy! The thick decadent buttercream scent just blends in perfectly! Awesome! Strong throw and great lasting power..I am so glad I got a big bag of brittle in this!

1 comment: