Sunday, March 24, 2013

Daily wax melts March 14th 2013

-Streetman Candles Vanilla Bean Noel in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This is one of the best VBN scents in my opinion. while I am otherwise not really a big fan of Streetman this scent is really nice. It has a light-medium throw and lasts through most of the day usually.

-Pics, Petals & Scents White Tea & Ginger in the first floor (24W hot plate). This is different from other WT&G scents as it definitely has a slightly spicy note. It is good nonetheless but I prefer the B&BW version which e.g. HHS carries. This threw nicely strong all day long!

-CFTKR Crunch Berry Crisp in the kitchen (tea light). I normally don´t use CFTKR in tea light warmers but actually they perform pretty nicely that way. This was a strong sweet berry scent. I didn´t get much of the bakery note but it was a nice scent all in all.

-Beaux Savons Frais Pink Bread in the living room (tea light). I got a bit of a pink sugar note with zucchini bread. This wasn´t really strong but I think BSF does better in a hot plate. 

-Sassy Girl Aroma Birthday Bread in the living room (2 tarts, 24W hot plate). This was a good scent, I got mainly the rich birthday cake and it was about medium strong. Lasted through most of the day.

-Lil´Kitchen Candles Waffle Cone Zucchini (about 8 hearts) in the living room (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this scent, it was that sweet waffle cone with creamy zucchini bread. About medium-strong and with good lasting power.

No comments:

Post a Comment