Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daily wax melts February 28th 2013

-Sniff My Tarts Peppermint Candies in the bedroom (1 tarts, 24W hot plate). This smelled like really strong pure peppermint to me. It did scent my bedroom nicely but after 5-6 hours the scent was pretty much fizzled out.

-CFTKR Crystal Sunshine in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a good fruity slightly floral scent with a medium throw and and solid staying power (most of the day).

-TBG Raspberry Hearts in the kitchen (2 cubes, tea light). This is a blend of strawberry passion and raspberry white cake. I got mainly the raspberry which is TBG´s typical raspberry scent I really like. It was super sweet and strong and lasted through the whole 8-hour tea light.

-Lil´Kitchen Candles Ice Cream Scoop Bread (both tarts) in the living room (tea light). A good sweet ICSB scent. I prefer this scent in blends (especially with Serendipity) as it tends to have a lighter throw on its own. I did enjoy this though!

-LSC Serendipity Scone in the living room (24W hot plate). This is a great creamy serendipity blend and I truly love it! I got a good throw and good staying power and I am happy that I have one more cup of this scent!

-HHS Granmas Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). Another great strong Serendipity blend. The toasted marshmallow added a nice creamy sweetness and the lasting power was great, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment