Saturday, March 2, 2013

Daily wax melts February 24th 2013

-LSC Snow Globe in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A light but still prominent scent in my bedroom, it was sweet and really yummy (I think this has marshmallow in it). It lasted all day long and I really enjoyed it.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Dryer Fresh in the first floor (24W hot plate). A fresh slightly floral scent but not bad enough to cause a headache lol. A nice medium strong scent all in all.

-SMT Raspberry Noel in the kitchen (tealight). This was really strong and it was great! I really enjoyed this scent a lot! I could smell it even upstairs for the full 8 hours the tealight lasted.

-HHS Granmas Mrs Claus Pink Noel in the living room (4 starts, 24W hot plate). I liked this blend, a nice sweet zucchini bread blend. Was about medium strong and lasted pretty well but I can´t exactly remember this particular tart very well.

-Front Porch Pink Cake Batter in the living room (24W hot plate). I put 2 tarts of this in my warmer and I wasn´t a fan of this scent. At first it smelled pretty good but after a while it pulled a strange undertone. And the pink sugar was very strong and perfumey.

1 comment: