Saturday, March 2, 2013

Daily wax melts February 23rd 2013

-FussAssMcGee Sweet Dreams in the bedroom (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). A good laundry detergent/lavender scent. I really enjoyed this and it was pretty strong and lasted well through the day.

-CFTKR Chubba Dubba in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a great sweet citrus scent with maybe a green note. It was medium strong and had mediocre staying power. Not the best from CFTKR but the scent was good.

-TBG Pirate Punch in the kitchen (2 cubes, tealight). I couldn´t smell this much but I got a whiff of this here and there. It was a fruity scent with a hint of maybe rum? Nothing I´d repurchase.

-HHS Granmas Pink Zucchini Bread (2 tarts, 24W hot plate) in the living room. The pink note was very strong and perfumey whereas the zuke bread didn´t come through well enough for my taste. It was ok but not my favorite blend.

-Front Porch Loopy Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). Awesome scent though a bit strong on the fruit loops. This threw really well and smelled amazing. Good lasting power, too! Love this!

1 comment: