Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ariel´s Secret Garden haul

Ariel´s Secret Garden is one of my favorite bath & body vendors however her tarts aren´t really that great. But that doesn´t matter, I can get good wax elsewhere but her body care is really awesome!
Sad news is that Sherri and Ariel decided to close their shop =( Pure horror! =X So I decided to place a few more orders from them. The offer was a free 1 lbs bag of English Toffee and it is so delicious! I also got free shipping and an extra bath bomb. 
This is the first haul which is smaller but I have couple bigger ones coming now.
The soap loaf is a cold process soap in Honey I Washed The Kids type. It will be ready to use on April 6th. 
Her bath bombs are very moisturizing and fizz away really fast whereas I prefer a less greasy slower fizzing formula. However the one in Peppermint Lavender is awesome as it feels cool on the skin so even though one is sitting in hot bath water the skin feels cool and refreshed. A very interesting sensation.
The Miracle Cream is awesome, too, and my favorite product to use on my feet and hands right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment